We are hiring Tech Lead/ Senior Engineer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- 10-15 Years of #Experience in Software Development Life Cycle or Service Management (e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Availability, IT Continuant Management)
- Deep expertise in 1 or 2 technology stacks and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- More than 5 years #experience in designing and building digital platforms.
- Ability to coach and #guide the team of Engineers or other Service Management Staff
- Ability to identify #requirements and create a #solution architecture that meets identified requirements
- Ability to analyze the #solution or processes (including, but not limited to Service Management) and offer ways to simplify it
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software or infrastructure issues, troubleshooting using tools or debugging a large codebase
- Improves team operation practices by #incorporating best practices successfully launches new features or re-architects old features.
- Begins to #balance technology with business value mastery in Micro service architecture in any programming language.
- Ability to modularize the code.
- Experience in designing and #developing cloud native code mastery in Docker/ Kubernetes and in any of the cloud based service providers.
- Knowledge in Kafka and other #messaging system.
- Extensive service Management, scripting, packaging tools, or programming knowledge in various software languages
- Experience / Proficiency in object-oriented design and analysis Hands-on experience in designing interactive applications, automation solutions, or service #management solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relational #databases, SQL etc.
- Maintaining the coding or Service #Management standards
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies for #implementation
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Experience in #system performance #monitoring and tuning
- Continually improves system monitoring and alerting
- Identifies and fixes the security vulnerabilities
- Integrates software or existing solutions with existing systems
- Practical knowledge of DevSecOps Model.
- Ability to develop test #plans and quality assurance procedures, recommends changes in policies and procedures.
- Mastery in #engineering tools applicable to the specialization (including but not limited to #various development tool suites, scripting tool suites, version control and #source control software such as GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket, or Service Management tools).
- Hands-on experience in #Xtreme Programming, Pair Programming and Agile methodologies