We are searching for a driven UI/UX Designer to join our high calibre team at Splash Software in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time UI/UX Designer is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, presentation and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of UI/UX Designer at Splash Software today!
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness) Key Skills (Necessary)
- Sketch/Adobe XD
- Interaction design
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Animate
- Basic to advanced knowledge in HTML and CSS Preferred Skills (Optional)
- Front-end development
- Advanced knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS
- 3D designing, modeling and animating
- Expert in responsive design, mobile, and web UI
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Any experience with 3D Designing software is a bonus.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- At least 4 years’ experience as Graphic Designer