Reva Media is looking for a talented Videographer. The core commitment of this role is to shoot, create stunning videos, edit, and convene the recorded raw content into a finished creation that corresponds to the director's concept and is appropriate for broadcasting.
• Create visually stunning video assets and content/animation etc.
• Edit raw film footage from various sources and shoots, and combine it with other scenes to create a cohesive story.
• Directing and creative direction of video production from start to finish
• Develop an overall internal video brand messaging strategy.
• Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
• Manipulate film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
• Combine visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound, and a musical soundtrack to create more drama in the story.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
• Work with our CEO and regularly collaborate with the marketing team.
• Design and deliver high-quality photos/videos optimized for web/social media dissemination.
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies, the latest graphic design techniques, and the industry's best practices to ensure that its output remains on the cutting edge.
• Photoshoot and professional product photography skills
• Creative product placement photoshoot
Qualification & Experience
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role, using video and editing equipment.
• Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut Pro experience
• Great time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing.
What you'll do:
• Shoot and edit content for Tiktok/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube, either original videos made for or cutting down our existing long-form videos to make them fit for the platform.
• Think of & seek approval for original videos that can be filmed in & around the showroom for Tiktok/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube. This will require you to be creative and follow Instagram trends and other creators to ensure we're always jumping on trends immediately.
• Finding ideas for video content that can be used on Tiktok/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube and other social media channels.