Hiring Voice Network Engineer
- Provides technical leadership in design, configuration, performance optimization, maintenance, and capacity planning for an environment consisting of the following major components:
- Cisco BE6K M
- Cisco Routers / switches
- Voice gateways
- Wireless Controllers
- Identifies and resolves complex voice/network issues that affect the organization ability to meet objectives
- Design & maintain overall network availability
- Manages and adheres to best practices for equipment life cycles and security;
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and Reports.
- Collaborate with Network & server Administrators to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems
- Ability to listen and understand issues from the end-user, communicate resolution and then deliver support to the end-user.
- Works with Corporate IT on all IT Incidents and problems, and/or escalates accordingly (vendor).
- Provide IT technical support and technical solutions including:
- Investigates causes, tests solutions, and puts solutions in place to reduce service requests.
Benefits: Air Ticket, Medical, Visa, Paid Leaves, commission, Professional Development Budget, Sporadic On-shore training opportunities, Friendly work environment, etc.