We are a boutique marketing agency that services clients across several industries including F&B, Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Real Estate, & Retail. We are currently looking for a creative and proactive Web Developer to build and maintain internal and customer websites.
The ideal candidate is expected to plan and develop websites for clients with great attention to detail and best in class coding standards.
• Develop project scopes and objectives, and ensure technical feasibility
• Translate requirements & designs into functioning websites using clean, readable code
• Work with Designers to perfect site aesthetics & decide on UI/UX elements
• Create wireframes to decide on layout
• Run functionality testing & debug code
• Implement SEO best practices (Schema markup, Breadcrumbs, Canonical, Metadata, HrefLang, Robots.txt, Sitemap, Speed, UX, etc.)
• Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
• 3+ years back-end and front-end development experience with WooCommerce, WordPress, Shopify
• Ease in understanding and working with third-party APIs
• Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization.
• Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
• Degree in Computer Science
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication, Arabic is a plus
About the Role
The role is a full time position in a remote working model.