THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE BASED IN DUBAI & MUST BE A MAGENTO & WORD PRESS CERTIFIED.
- Experience in E-Commerce, Distribution (Beauty & Perfumery).
- Min. 3 years Experience in Magento (CERTIFIED), Shopify, WooCommerce, or similar ecommerce platform.
- Well-verse in internet technologies and applications
- Site optimization in English/Arabic preferred.
- Min 2 years of proven experience in SEO.
- 2 Years Work Experience in UAE/GCC.
- Knowledge of link building.
- In-depth experience in Analytics.
- Software Proficiency: Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook Mail & Calendar, Video & Photo Editing Tools.
WEB DEVELOPMENT & MAINTENANCE
- Maintaining the company websites to ensure it is compatible with web browsers, search engines, and other devices such as mobiles or tablets
- Maintaining the security of websites through virus scans and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers
- Building / maintaining online stores with an ecommerce platform such as Shopify or Magento
- Resolving any technical issues related to website functionality, user experience, site speed etc.
- Monitor website traffic and analytics
- Website enhancement related to new features, landing pages, plugins etc.
- Content uploading:
- Uploading/updating products/brands (any content on the website)
- Updating / managing inventory levels
- Integrate third-party tools and applications (payment gateways, extensions etc.)
- Perform A/B testing & User/registration testing
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Remaining up to date on emerging technologies and trends
- Backend data integration and collection
- On-page & Off-page SEO activities to improve website rankings
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Keywords Research for SEO & content optimization
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Responsible for overall performance (Keyword Rankings, Traffic, Leads, Revenue based on SEO)
- Conducting competitor research using tools for bench-marking and identifying new strategies for optimization (organic & paid).
- Leading a 3rd party content team to write blogs and articles with optimized content & relevant keywords.
- SEO Audit, Site Architecture Checks, On page SEO checks etc.
- Developing and researching new link building methods and SEO strategies to achieve high rankings and drive more qualified traffic to the website.