We have the requirement of Admin Assistant (06 Months Contract) for our client in Abu Dhabi. Qualified and experienced candidates (Locally available in UAE)
Admin Assistant (06 Months Contract)
Ensure all administrative work is coordinated with staff and all communication and coordination are acceptably conducted.
- Revision of data entry within time limits & ensuring the continuous update of the data in the system.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Compiling spreadsheets by combining data from various systems
- Communicates with and/or respond to inquiries and requests in coordination with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Review, assess and resolve customer request that are related to lease management and ensure full conformity of policies and procedures.
- Prepare various documents (process maps, reports, spread sheets, presentations, etc.) as directed
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Responsible for all administrative work, word processing, filing. Etc.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Assists with data analyses for a number of ongoing research projects, as well as support with drafting presentations.
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; MS Project & Visio a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skill, data entry skill, and internet research ability.
- Excellent knowledge of data management.
- Familiarity with statistics, data analysis
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experienced in successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English spoken and written