Hiring Workforce Management Analyst (WFM)
Location: Ajman – Language: English (another language will be a plus)
Salary: AED 7000 – 8000 based on the experience and interview
- Be responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and Intra-day activities for all contact center functions and channels.
- Generate detailed and actionable business cases, proposals, and recommendations for opportunities and action plans to maximize agent productivity and efficiencies.
- Develop accurate long-term strategic forecasting and staffing models for operating functions and Online Servicing channels.
- Drive cost savings initiatives for operational efficiencies including queue management, occupancy, and scheduling efficiencies, optimize capacity management across multiple sites and multiple channels: phone, email, chat, and back-office functions.
- Responding to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios to simulate the potential impacts, risks, and results upon implementing operational changes or targets
- Maintain constant communication with operations teams to achieve service level goals and business objectives.
- Maintain overall operational performance statistics on an interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis (Service Level, Occupancy, ASA, AHT, Adherence, etc.)
- Managing the contact center headcount base, budget changes, and providing recruitment requirements to maintain the staffing levels coverage.
- Managing the performance and productivity reporting
- Design and develop dashboards and reporting model
- Over 2 years’ involvement in contact center workforce management for a contact center.
- Experience in operating WFM tools for multi-skilled teams across different sites/units is a must.
- Knowledge of developing reporting and analytics tools for contact center teams is a must.
- Qualified in setting up resource efficiency measures and strategies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- We will only be contacting individuals who have the WFM experience and expertise.